Friday, June 28, 2013

EZ-DIY: Tinted Lip Balm *that doesn't dry out your lips*

I carry a tub of Vaseline everywhere I go. It is amazing for chapped lips/skin! So you can imagine my excitement when I came across THIS DIY!


1) All you need is Vaseline and any color eyeshadow or blush. I used purple eyeshadow because I knew it would create the dark tint I was going for that is similar to my lipstick that dries my lips out.

2) SMASH the eyeshadow *smash smash SMASH* until you get that pretty colored dust and sprinkle it onto a clump of Vaseline.

3) Swirl it around until the dust is mixed perfectly with the Vaseline. I love this color!!!

And, ta-da! You have a tinted Vaseline-based lip balm! So in love and so ready to create more tints!

You're Welcome For Sharing ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment